Commissioned and Experienced Screenwriter, offering Specs and Work-for-Hire.
• Specialties: supernatural, horror, sci-fi, fantasy, action thrillers.
• I like to turn traditional monsters (vampires, dragons, demons and their ilk) into the good guys. Or at least, the not-quite-so-bad guys.
• Alumnus of the ScreenwritingU Pro Series.
• Hugely experienced Author.
• 36 non-fiction books published, covering the paranormal, the mysterious, the murderous, and some very weird and bloody history.
The Berlinale (Berlin Film Festival) and the associated European Film Market are collectively the most important European film business event after Cannes. I’ll be there this year, jointly pitching some horror and sci-fi projects with several producers from the UK, Canada and Italy, and also looking to make contacts for my own genre spec scripts. If you’re attending the EFM 2018 and want to meet up, send me a message via the contact page or LinkedIn.
I’m delighted to announce I’ve been awarded the July 2017 full scholarship for the Rocaberti Castle Writers Retreat, which takes place in a castle in Spain in company with mentors from the upper levels of film, TV and publishing.
There are still places available if you are interested: