Produced, Repped and Optioned Writer of Spec Feature Scripts and TV Pilots, and Writer-for-Hire
Genre specialisms: everything to do with the fantastic, action and comedy
Horror Comedy-Horror Sci-Fi Supernatural
Fantasy Action Thriller Sci-Fi-Thriller
SOME NEWS ABOUT GEOFF’S SCREENWRITING:
• Writing Assignment feature DARK SENSE completes post-production.
• Horror script FOOD CHAIN optioned.
• Horror script THE DEVIL’S ANSWER wins Genre Summit Screenplay Competition and is optioned.• ZOMBIE PATROL wins VISCERAL FILMS INTERNATIONAL HORROR SCREENPLAY COMPETITION and is optioned.
Education, Education, Education
- Master Screenwriter Certificate (ScreenwritingU, Los Angeles, 2018)
- Bingeworthy TV Bootcamp (ScreenwritingU, Los Angeles, 2019)
- Mastering the Thriller Genre (ScreenwritingU, Los Angeles, 2018)
- Writing Killer Action Scripts (ScreenwritingU, Los Angeles, 2019)
- Creating Terrifying Horror Screenplays (ScreenwritingU, Los Angeles, 2018)
- The Mini-Movie Method (ScreenwritingU/Chris Soth, 2017)
- Comedy Writing for Screenplays (ScreenwritingU, Los Angeles, 2017)
- Screenwriting ProSeries (ScreenwritingU, Los Angeles, 2016)
- University of Stirling, First Class Hons B.A. in Film & Media Studies
- Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art (Dundee), Postgrad Diploma in Electronic Imaging
That marvellous word ‘Miscellaneous’
• Member of the ScreenwritingU Development Team for ‘How to Write a Horror Screenplay’ Class
• Copy-edited and proofread numerous scripts for screenwriters in the USA, Europe and India.