Here are some of the genre screenplays I have available – features and TV pilots, ranked from low >> high budget. If you are an industry professional and would like to request a pdf of one of the scripts, please get in touch via the contact form. Click on the images to see the full-res poster.
- Title: BODY AND SOUL Genre: Horror Budget: Low Format: Feature Lead: Female
2. Title: THE DEVIL’S ANSWER Genre: Contained Horror Budget: Low Format: Feature Lead: Male Notes: NOT AVAILABLE – OPTIONED
Logline: Deep in a remote bunker, a dedicated torturer starts to believe that his single mysterious prisoner is the Devil himself.3. Title: CRAWLERS Genre: Zombie Horror Budget: Low Format: Feature Lead: Female
Logline: A misanthropic cop battles an outbreak of crawling zombies to save her estranged daughter.
4. Title: DELETE Genre: Thriller Budget: Low to Medium Format: Feature Lead: Male
Logline: An internet fraudster creates an app to run his criminal activities – and the app sets out to kill him.
5. Title: FOOD CHAIN Genre: Horror Budget: Low Format: Feature Lead: Female Notes: NOT AVAILABLE – OPTIONED
6. Title: PLUGGED Genre: Comedy-Horror Budget: Low Format: Feature Lead: Female
7. Title: ZOMBIE PATROL Genre: Comedy-Horror Budget: Low Format: Feature Lead: Male Notes: Competition-winner. NOT AVAILABLE – OPTIONED
Logline: Three idiots try to drown their sorrows in a strip bar, but get mistaken for thieves by the psycho owner – and now they have to try and stay alive during a night of chaos and craziness.
Logline: In a world where benevolent vampires are fully integrated into modern life, a vampire cop puts his human family at risk when he tracks down the undead serial killer Jack the Ripper.
10. Title: PATCHWORK SOLDIERS Genre: Action-Horror Budget: Medium Format: Feature Lead: Female
Logline: An immortal gunfighter must duel with the Devil – at stake, not only his soul but the life of the only woman he as loved in centuries.
12. Title: KILLER SKILLSET Genre: Thriller/Action Budget: Medium Format: Feature
Logline: Out of the blue, a clumsy waitress temporarily acquires the skillset of a secret agent. Now she must evade government forces and sadistic assassins to discover the truth behind the murder of her twin sister – who really was a spy.
13. Title: THE DRAGON RIDER Genre: Epic Sci-fi Budget: High Format: Feature