GEOFF DUPUY-HOLDER, SCREENWRITER
GEOFF HOLDER, AUTHOR
Two names, two parallel careers, the same person.
That’s just the way it is.**
**Probably as a result of a rift in the space-time continuum, or something.
- Produced and repped screenwriter: feature & TV pilot Specs and Work-for-Hire, with many projects in development.
- Specialities of the House:
• Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Action, War, Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy, Western, Period
• High Concepts
• Problem Solving
• Drinking Tea
- No misery memoirs or baseball movies, thanks all the same.
- Extensive experience with writing assignments – features, shorts, TV, adaptations, rewrites, polishes, proofing.
- WINNER of the Visceral Films International Horror Screenplay Competition
- WINNER of the Genre Summit Screenplay Competition.
- Highly placed in several other major screenwriting competitions.
- Completed the ScreenwritingU Master Screenwriter Certificate.
- Member of the Development Team for the ScreenwritingU ‘How to Write a Terrifying Horror Movie’ class.
- Member of the Writers Guild of Great Britain.
- Management: BOHEMIA GROUP, 7471 Melrose Ave #1, Los Angeles, CA 90046.
• Hugely experienced Author and Ghostwriter.
• 36 non-fiction books published under my own name, covering the paranormal, the mysterious, the murderous, and some very weird and bloody history.
• Member of the Society of Authors.
• My Good Reads page.
• Coming soon – novels! Watch this space, as they say.
Both the Author and Screenwriter hail from Wales, and currently reside in deepest France, where long walks with the dog are the order of the day.