GEOFF DUPUY-HOLDER, SCREENWRITER
GEOFF HOLDER, AUTHOR
Two names, two parallel careers, the same person. That’s just the way it is.**
**Probably as a result of a rift in the space-time continuum, or something.
- Produced and optioned screenwriter: feature & TV pilot Specs and Work-for-Hire.
- Specialities of the House:
• Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Action
• High Concepts
• Problem Solving
• Blowing s**t up
- No misery memoirs or baseball movies, thanks all the same.
- Extensive experience with writing assignments – features, shorts, Virtual Reality.
- WINNER of the Visceral Films International Horror Screenplay Competition
- WINNER of the Genre Summit Screenplay Competition
- Highly placed in several other major screenwriting competitions.
- Completed the ScreenwritingU Master Screenwriter Certificate.
- Member of the Development Team for the ScreenwritingU ‘How to Write a Horror Movie’ class.
• Hugely experienced Author and Ghostwriter.
• 36 non-fiction books published under my own name, covering the paranormal, the mysterious, the murderous, and some very weird and bloody history. Also, ghostwriter.