• Highly experienced and award-winning scriptwriter for corporate videos. (Or, for Americans, industrial videos.)
• Writer for TV documentaries (IMDb credits here).
“He is by far the most professional and prolific writer and editor I have come across and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.” – Jeremy Hewitt, Creative Director, Speakeasy Productions/industrial videos and audio-visual productions in the UK and USA.
• Clients include police, military, Government departments, manufacturing, energy, banks, food and drink, social care, prison services, education, high-tech gear, engineering, museums, visitor centres and aerospace.
• These projects have won the following awards:
- Best Video, Communicators in Business Awards
- Communicators in Business Award of Excellence (five times)
- Certificates of Excellence for ‘Health’ and ‘Internal Communications’ categories, New York Festivals Film & Video Awards
- Certificate for Creative Excellence in the ‘Medicine, Health: Educational Category’ at the US International Film & Video Festival, Los Angeles
• I had the honour to contribute a guest blogpost, Writing for Corporate Videos: the ‘Despised’ Craft, to the wonderful movie industry site Stage 32: “I have an awful confession to make: I’m a corporate video scriptwriter…” [More]:
Scriptwriter and producer for UK television documentaries (IMDb here):
• Scotland the Mysterious Country (paranormal series, 6 x 30mins, STV and Grampian, 2003)
• Treasure (weird collectors, 10 x 10 mins, Channel 4, 2002)
• Sex and Fame: The Mary Millington Story (biography, 1 x 60mins, Channel 4, 1996)
• Treatment for untitled WW2 docudrama (Burning Horse Productions, 2017)
Want to talk about a corporate video or documentary project?