‘Paranormal Glasgow‘ is published this week (June 20th) by the fine people at The History Press
Here’s a chapter breakdown, which should give you an indication of what it2’s all about:
- Chapter 1 Spectres, Psychics and Spooky Events
- Chapter 2 Big Cats and Other Strange Animals
- Chapter 3 The Weird Human Body: Miraculous Fasts, Stigmata and Spontaneous Human Combustion
- Chapter 4 Witchcraft in Glasgow Part 1: A Hundred Years of Witch-Hunting
- Chapter 5 Witchcraft in Glasgow Part 2: The Witches of Pollok, and The Possessed Children of Bargarran and Govan
- Chapter 6 Hunting The Vampire With Iron Teeth
- Chapter 7 Bizarre Beliefs, Strange Superstitions and Magical Thinking
Among the other topics covered you can find precognition, crisis visitations, emissaries from Hell, ghosts, the Knights Templar, hoaxes, and anomalous racoons.
The book is a partner to my earlier works Paranormal Dundee and Paranormal Perthshire. For a photo gallery of Paranormal Glasgow and others, go here, or to see the sneak preview trailer visit the video page here!
For details of the upcoming book launch in Glasgow, please see the Events page.